Wood-fired asparagus and egg "salad"
Asparagus
Egg
Salt
Pepper
Parmesan
EVO
First place the asparagus (snapped at the ends) on a baking sheet and sprinkle the olive oil, salt and pepper on top. Bake in the oven on "roast" for about 20 minutes.
Remove the asparagus and plate however much you want. Then pour some olive oil in a pan and let it warm up. Break the egg and carefully spoon the hot olive oil (by tilting the pan a little) on top of the egg yolk so you cook a small layer on top. Remove the egg and place it on top of the asparagus. Then sprinkle some pepper and parmesan on top!
Cantaloupe delight
This is a pretty standard combination in Italy so I just threw it together last minute for a little snack.
Ingredients
Cantaloupe
Goat cheese
Honey
Alessi Toasts (crispy sliced biscotte)
Spread the goat cheese onto the biscotte and then place the sliced cantaloupe on top. Drizzle the honey at the end. The next time I make this I would add some prosciutto. - O
No comments:
Post a Comment